Monday, January 21, 2008

Using Natural Light, a non-rail image

The other day, I had decided I wanted to eat a couple tangerines. I had them in hand and set them down on a black notepad folder, so I could do something else (I don't remember what). As I was reaching for the other thing that needed my attention, I noticed how the late afternoon sun light was beaming through the front door onto the pair of tangerines, and I thought that would make for a nice picture. I quickly got out my camera and tripod and set up for the image before the lighting was lost. This image is the result of something simple catching the eye.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really interesting affect there on the black notebook. I had noticed this image in your FLICKR gallery.

Made me want an Orange, I can tell ya that.