Monday, January 21, 2008

Favorite Image from 2007

As I have gone through my images from 2007, I have decided that this image of the M-WATBAR sitting at Fullerton Station on October 26, 2007 is my favorite one. I had purchased a Canon EF 17mm - 40mm f/4L lens a couple weeks before this image was captured. I like the perspective from the stair case of the pedestrian bridge capturing a typical Friday night at the station.




I have uploaded a slide show featuring my favorite images from 2007. It is around 23 minutes long and features music by Moby, Deep Purple, and Juno Reactor.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done on the slide show Ken. Interesting that you would choose Moby and Juno Reactor for the same slide show. I saw Juno Reactor open for Moby back in 1998. Both performers were amazing live playing with live bands. Juno Reactor even had a group of percussionist from Africa or some place doing the tribal beats and dancing.. great memory.

Your images are a perfect balance of the standard "Perfect Light" images and the "I Like the feel" type images.. the later being my favorite.

Ken said...

Thanks so much for commenting on the show. I recently became aware of Juno Reactor when searching for music via movie soundtracks. I really like the blending of the two artists.